Tuesday, February 16, 2016

A fast 18 months

Date: Mon, Feb 15, 2016 at 2:11 PM

Hello Everyone!! It's time. :)

It's time for that email that I haven't really wanted to write,
honestly. So I will be returning home this week. It has been an amazing 18
months. They probably have been the hardest 18 months of my life but I
have learned so much about the Savior. I have seen him come
alive in the lives of so many people. I'm so grateful to witness the
miracle again and again. I'm grateful for the amazing people that I've
been able to meet and be a part of their lives. Thankful for their
examples of coming closer to Christ seeing how I can apply that in my
own life. I am so grateful. At times I wonder how I got so lucky to be
here and have such spiritually intimate experiences with amazing
people. Then I remember, "if ye have desires to serve God, ye are
called to the work". I have. And He did. In many different ways but all
for the purpose of bringing others to Christ, including myself. He
saved me.
My trainer and I joked a few times of me being like Peter. And I
thought I was fine but just as Peter. My faith faltered. I doubted at
times. And the Savior again and again reached out, reminded me of
plain and simple truths and invited me to act. As I did, my testimony
grew and my love for My Savior grew. Has grown and will continue to grow.
He pulled me out and has helped me. Strengthened me. I love Him. I
know He is my Redeemer, and I trust Him so very much. I know this isn't
the end. I know that as surely as the Lord liveth, I will be prepared
for what comes next.
I know this is the restored gospel of Jesus Christ and that through
it, precious saving ordinances can be performed so we can be united
eternally as families and with our Father in Heaven.

I love you.
Sister Walter

No comments:

Post a Comment