Sunday, December 6, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015

Date: Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 2:14 PM

Hiya Family and Friends,

This past week was pretty great! For it being a holiday week, it had to have been one of the best. Sister Jones and I hit the ground...at a slow jog. :) Jk We have just been working, trying to set appointments and meeting good people. 

We had a really cool experience at church yesterday! A girl brought her friend to church and she wants to learn more! She already has read the Book of Mormon and watched the Restoration. She just thinks its interesting and could be a good things. It is amazing the power of an invitation when we invited our friends to do things and then they choose to because they see the impact in our lives. This girl is so cool. We are pretty excited about her. :) 

As for Thanksgiving, it was pretty cool! We got to spend the day giving thank you cards to people. As well as spending time with some of the Sisters that Sister Jones and I get to support this transfer. I don't know people, I feel like this will be a good transfer. There will be some good things. :) 

I super love this area. I love the gospel so much. I am so grateful for the chance that I get to be here and it is worth every sleepless night and all the things because it is for the Lord. 

lovefromAZ

Sister Walter

No comments:

Post a Comment