Thursday, December 10, 2015

Christmas is in the air!


Dec 7 (3 days ago)

Hey Everyone! 

How are you doing this week?! I hope you had a wonderful week and that you are enjoying the beginning of what will be a wonderful Christmas season! Can you feel it in the air? I know I can! 

I loved the Christmas devotional last night when they talked about hearts softening and the light in the darkness. That is such a true and good thing. I absolutely love that when you go out there s more service. There is more sacrifice. There is usually more good. And when we go out in the usually really dark Arizona night, there are soft lights now. Showing us that the Savior is that light shining in the Darkness. 

Have you had an opportunity to see the new church video yet? Check out christmas.mormon.org :) Watch the video. Feel the love that the Lord has for YOU! And then explore the website. See what the world would be like without a Savior. Can you imagine it? I know I can't. Can you imagine not being able to take anything back? Or this just being it? Heartache never going away? Us drifting farther from God...that is just a dark place. But we can come closer to Him. There is hope and this is the time for a softening to come. 

I promise that the Spirit will touch your heart and will help you. If only because I have experienced the reality of that so many times when I have felt so very far away. 

I LOVE you all. This is the Lord's work. Go share the miracle of the season. :)

lovefromAZ
Sister Walter

No comments:

Post a Comment