Sunday, November 15, 2015

Horses, Llamas, pigs and donkeys

Date: Mon, Nov 2, 2015 at 5:26 PM
Subject: Letter 11/2/2015



People I love!

How are you? Really, I ask and do want to know. I hope you all have
had such a wonderful week! We have had some great moments this week.
Yep there have been some hard times and I think if we are honest, all
missions and lives have goods and bad. Adjusting and not so much.

Had the opportunity to feel my heart grow in love this past week for
some people in our area as well as fellow missionaries. We also got to
see three tarantulas, a lizard, weed another yard. Feed horses,
llamas, pigs and donkeys. Love this place called Texas canyon. It's so
beautiful. Also we are gonna get to have zone conference this week
which I am stoked about! And that two baptisms are coming up for
people I taught or worked with in some way. Good chance to feel the
Savior.

Well. Here are some pictures! I hope y'all have a fantastic week. Know
I love y'all. I am so grateful for this gospel and the opportunity to
share my testimony with others every day. I am grateful for the wards
I get to serve and the Bishops who share such a great example and
desire of bringing everyone in. I love all these people I have met
here in Southern Arizona. So grateful enough for this chance to serve
them. Here's to serving hard and trying to make every day count.

lovefromAZ,
Sister Walter

No comments:

Post a Comment