Monday, October 12, 2015

General Conference Weekend



Date: Mon, Oct 5, 2015 at 3:16 PM
Subject: letter 10/5/2015

Family! Friends! Loved ones! Acquaintances! 

I love you all! Really! Can you feel it? I hope so. I just wish I could be sitting next to each one of you and just give you a BIG ANNNNACONDA SQUEEEEEZE! :) I would run and blow bubbles or jump of trampolines or build blanket forts with you! ...yep we totally did all of that this past week and I totally want to share those experiences with all of you!! :) 

So this week was great! We made progress on our digital area book. Yep, technology is still frustrating but I choose to see it as inspired! haha Because it really does help so much. We went out and had great lessons with the people that the Lord has trusted us with. It is such a blessing to be a missionary! Even though every day is hard. I have recently learned again and again how wrong I have been about so many things and I am so grateful. The thing that keeps such joy and peace in my heart is the question Alma asks in Alma 5:26 "if ye have experienced a change of heart, and if ye have felt to sing the song of redeeming love, I would ask, can ye feel so now?" I had, but I couldn't. Until I started being humbled and accepting the chastisement. Yeah still so much changing to do. But I am grateful for the joy I feel! Makes the squeezes even bigger! ...just ask Sister Stebar. 

Family. Friends. Loved ones. Acquaintances. How's your heart? Have you let the Spirit help maintain the changes within you? Or will you let the Savior grant you the strength to change once again? Constructive changes are so good! You are ALL needed in the most good and pure ways. 

Love from AZ. 
Sister Walter

PS General Conference was the most amazing thing this weekend. Check it out! https://www.lds.org/general-conference/

No comments:

Post a Comment