Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Training

Date: Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 2:55 PM
Hello Family and Friend!

I don't know how many of you still receive this. Or began receiving this...it'd be cool to know. :) Just for funs. But this week brought more changes and miracles for us here in Vail. 

Sister Dominguez and I received 4 new investigators this past week and everyone was a blessing from the Lord. They are because the message of the gospel has touched someone elses life and they shared. And one is because we were brave and opened our mouth to a stranger walking into his home. Miracles. The Lord will see His work roll forth.

The changes. Sister Dominguez is getting transferred! WHAT?! Crazy I know...especially since I have only been here for 3 weeks and am still learning so much. But I have faith that the Lord will keep His work progressing as my new companion and I keep working. 

She is going back to a Spanish area and becoming a sister Training Leader. Lots of growth and opportunities to become like the Savior in this leadership role for her. :) She will succeed beautifully. 

I...are you ready for this. Am training. A brand new missionary from the MTC. I may have laughed when President Passey told me/asked me on the phone. But I feel this is an answer to prayers and what the Lord has in store for the area to grow. Lots more growing for Sister Walter is coming. And more relying on the Lord. Especially since both of us will be SO new to this area. ADVENTURE TIME. :) With the Lord laboring right by our side. 

This week we will see miracles. 

I love you all!

Sister Walter

No comments:

Post a Comment