Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Tucson 4th transfer

On Monday, June 15, 2015 2:01 PM, Katherine Walter <katherine.walter@myldsmail.net> wrote:


Hi Friends and Family!

It has been way too long. And I am so sorry! At least I have sent a
quick note to my parents to let them know I am alive, right? So much
has happened and I don't remember the last time I wrote. But transfers
just happened last week and I am staying in Tucson one more transfer.
Apparently the first Sister in YEARS to last past three transfers,
according to some of the members. So there is still a lot I need to
learn from the Campbell Ward and growing I need to do here. All I know
is the Lord knows better than I do. I feel good about this transfer.
The Lord has a lot of things in store and I know I will grow and
stretch and it may be uncomfortable. Pretty much everyone I came into
this area with is now gone or home so it's newer people but that is
okay too.

Umm...my mission got iPads so that is interesting. But again the Lord
knows more so I trust Him.

Elder Corbridge is coming to do a mission tour next week and I am so
excited. He gave the talk Th 4th Missionary and I have strived and
struggled to change so much since reading it. It is amazing and
inspired about giving our whole self to serve the Lord.

We have 4 investigators right now, 1 came to church yesterday. She is
so amazing! I just love her and her daughters so much. The Gospel
blesses families and the Savior changes lives. It's often
uncomfortable as we learn it but it becomes the most peaceful thing.

Love you all.

Sister Walter

No comments:

Post a Comment