Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Glad for a/c car

On Monday, June 22, 2015 4:22 PM, Katherine Walter <katherine.walter@myldsmail.net> wrote:


Hey Friends and Family!

Yep, I'm running short on time again today. But I just wanted to let
you all know the power in spending time with the Lord. I just love the
Lord so much. This past week was a bit different. But through it all I
was able to read so much scripture and pray so much and feel the Lord.
I'm so grateful for the Spirit. We were able to meet with three of our
investigators this week and had good opportunities to see how they are
doing. Though none of them made it to church this week, it's a new
week! Sunday night we did find a new investigator. I am grateful we
found her again. We found her two transfers ago and I know it wasn't
any coincidence that our paths crossed again. The Lord places his
children in the right places at the right time.

I love you all. It's super HOT. But it'll be great bc we are blessed
with a car.

Sister Walter

No comments:

Post a Comment