Thursday, April 9, 2015

General Conference

On Monday, April 6, 2015 3:25 PM, Katherine Walter <katherine.walter@myldsmail.net> wrote:


Family and Friends!

Before I knew it I looked down and I've been out for 8 months. How has time flown by. There is really a missionary time warp where some days take forever but everything flies by! Like General Conference. I wish I could go to Saturday morning again and listen all over again with new eyes. But I gained what I needed and hopefully you all gained insights too! :) 

Check out this website for when they are all available: https://www.lds.org/general-conference?lang=eng

It is always such a sacred privilege to hear from the Prophets, Apostles, General Authorities and Auxiliary Leaders and gain the inspiration that I have prepared for. There is clearly, in my life some things that I need to work on and I am grateful for the direction from the Lord for that. 

As far as our dear Campbell area we are seeing some fun success! The Lord guided us to two new investigators last week who are excited to learn more about the gospel. We have a baptism coming up on the 18th for Isaac! And our ward is working hard on being involved with the missionary effort here! Our whole 5th Sunday was dedicated to missionary work. 

I am just so grateful for this time here to come to know my Savior better and to invite other to come closer to Him. To find Him. To embrace His teachings and to then go and share His light. 

Love you all!

Sister Walter

No comments:

Post a Comment