Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Tucson, Campbell Ward, here I come!

February 3, 2015

TRANSFER DAY! 
I am heading to Tuscon my friends. I can't believe I am leaving Sierra Vista after such a long time here-6 months. I feel like I am leaving home. I have grown to love the people here so much they have become like my family. But as hard as it is to leave them, I know it isn't goodbye. I am amazed at how much I have grown since being here with these people. We have helped each other in such profound ways, and I can't wait to see them again. My heart is so full of love for them. That is what the Plan is for. ...and modern technology. :) 
I know I am heading to Tuscon for other wise purposes that the Lord has for me. I can't wait to find out. This will be a great adventure! Sorry this is so short but we have to get running to the transfer site so I don't get left behind. 
I love you all I will let you know more next week about the leetle big city. 
Sister Walter

No comments:

Post a Comment