Sunday, February 22, 2015

Birthday week

On Tuesday, February 17, 2015 5:07 PM


Hi Everyone! 

I hope you are having a beautiful Tuesday! It has been a wonderful day here so far. We have had a few lessons and squeezed in some time to get some birthday lunch in with some of the Elders I am serving with. 

But the good things. I don't know where to start. It has just been a really good week. There have been some really hard days and there have been some really good days and moments. But in the midst of that there has always been something to be grateful for. I love it so much. When there is something to be grateful for I find that none of the days are bad. They may be harder but I make it through because the Lord is with me. I am grateful for His power and strength. 

We have a baptism coming up on the 7 of March and Bro S is just amazing. He is one that I know I am here to help finish his teaching. I am grateful for the chance to get to learn with him. 

I love you all and hope you have a great week! 

Sister Walter

No comments:

Post a Comment