Thursday, October 16, 2014

Pictures tell the story this week.

On Tuesday, October 14, 2014 3:01 PM, Katherine Walter <katherine.walter@myldsmail.net> wrote:

1: Gila Valley Temple!
2: Sister Cook and I after the temple!
3: Border Patrol Blimp...yikes!
4: Cookie I made for a lady we are teaching who turned 80 :) She loved it
1: General Conference goodies for some kids we teach that we made!
2: Sister Cook, me and our mini missionary Sister M! She was with us for a week and it was so wonderful to have her serve with us and try out the mission life. it was amazing to see how she grew over that week. :) 
3: Umm...sorry Dad. So we got these bows bc they are AWESOME! :) And we look so good wearing them. UofA Wildcats! 
I love you all so much! I hope you have an amazing week! 
Catch you next Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment