Thursday, September 4, 2014

Miracles (2) Sierra Vista # 3


On Tuesday, September 2, 2014 2:06 PM, Katherine Walter <katherine.walter@myldsmail.net> wrote:


Hi Everyone, 
This week was super hard. But I feel that made the week better because I was able to learn so much more at times. I'm running short on time but I want to share a few great experiences with you that are so small. 
Sister Cook and I, on Saturday because of the holiday, had a completely empty day. So we pulled out old records and decided to take the day having members go out with us. We would just go and find these people, see if they were still there, still interested (or not).  We went on splits to less active members homes and also picked a street to do some inspired tracting. Throughout this day, in the beginning, it was one no answer after another, and I wanted to get discouraged. But in the end, we were able to get to know the members we were with, who had never been out with the missionaries, who just moved into the ward, see members follow promptings in sharing a thought or choosing a home to knock on bc they were truly inspired. The Lord really does need us ALL in the work in these last days in the gathering of Israel. There was so much more but I was grateful for seeing the members light shine and how they grew.

Oh, my e-mail is katherine.walter@myldsmail.net if you would like to write. we were given permission for friends and family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment