Thursday, August 21, 2014

MTC

Just have a few minutes authorized from the Branch President to write. I dropped a letter in the mail on the 6th. Hopefully you get it soon! I actually have gotten settled in pretty well. Getting to know the campus and enjoying the time here. I feel like there is never enough time in the day to learn everything. I have felt much energy of spirit and body. Sometimes when I wake up I am tired but it fades quickly after a shower or gym time. The classes are great. I truly am changing daily. I have never relied more on prayer or had such significant experience with the Spirit in changing and correcting me. The Lord is really the one directing this work. I am only a mere facilitator of His message. 

My whole district is heading to Tucson. There are 8 of us, 4 Sisters and 4 Elders. But we got our travel itenerary last night and will be heading out on the 18th with 22 others. Wow! So only 9 more days here. I wish it was more. I truly do. 

Our first day the mission presidency of the MTC spoke to us. That was wonderful. I didn't meet the Elder but I saw him. I flew American on the way to LAX and Alaska on the way to SLC. 

Wanna try DearElder? It would be cool to hear from you there too! But I'm also not in here long enough either. You choose. 

My companion is from Georgia. She has a fierce testimony. We are learning how to operate together. It has been...interesting. Good moments and not so good but it is in the Lord's hands. My whole district is under 20 so that is an adjustment as well in things. I am striving to be obedient to all the things though it makes me somewhat unpopular at times. 

I love you all but we need to get back to study and were only given 10 minutes anyway. 

Love you. 

Sister Walter. 





No comments:

Post a Comment