Thursday, February 20, 2014

just a thought

I haven't had much to say the past few days. However, I came across this today in my step work:

"Addiction has the capacity to disconnect the human will and nullify moral agency. It can rob one of the power to decide" President Boyd K Packer (in Conference Report, Oct. 1989, 16; of Ensign, Nov. 1989, 14). 

So how do you regain the power to decide against your addiction? Submit your addiction to Christ. Turn your will to Him. Regain the freedom to choose by surrendering to your Higher Power. It's possible. I'm working on it right now, one moment at a time.



2 comments:

  1. I like this quote! What you have said is true! You are awesome Katie!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Hey, hopefully we'll get to "see" each other on Sunday! :)

      Delete