Tuesday, January 21, 2014

She's You

"I promise its worth it to meet her. She's you...only better." Someone told me this tonight and it reminded me of the video that started me down the health transformation I have been on.

She's me...only healthier, more balanced and willing to wade into uncomfortable places to grow.



My support system has grown and evolved with me over the past 14 months as so many changes have happened. They have changed especially this past year as I have changed and lost so much weight. But I have gained a life of strength, vitality, peace, faith and love. Its hard almost all the time, but isn't anything worthwhile hard?

I am going to take tomorrow to sit with my journal for a few minutes and read the conversation I had with myself. From January 2013 to January 2014. My journey is far from over, optimal health I am coming! But this start has been life-changing.


1 comment:

  1. This was neat. You are so awesome Katie! It was so good to see you in person and you are doing awesome and look so great!!! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete