Monday, November 11, 2013

missions

I started my mission papers Sunday November 5th! I had my interview with my Bishop and he and I are starting this. Dang, I never though this day would come but I am so excited to be able to be on this journey.

I know that my journey in TSFL and through ARP and going through the temple for my endowments and strengthening my testimony have helped build me into this person. I was talking to a friend last night about the changes. I said, "one thing at a time" and then laughed because most of the time its like three and five things at a time!

All with the Lord's help and the support of friends and family.

2 comments:

  1. Wait, so have you gone through the temple already?! This is SUPER exciting! (As I slack at writing you back - gah!) Eeeekkkkk! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! I went through May 25! It has been so amazing for my life. :)

      Delete