Tuesday, November 19, 2013

keep going, it's possible!

This is one year and seven months since I began the repentance process to change my life. 19 months since I began to work and really feel the power of the Atonement in my life. To know Christ's love and sacrifice for me. To believe in Christ as well as believe Him.

Today is one year for me. One year since I finally turned my addiction over to the Lord. So much happens in a year. In just seven months I will hopefully have a Master's Degree...but lets stay present!

It has been 13 months since I decided to serve a full-time mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. A decision that has enriched my very soul and challenged yet fed my resolve.

It has been 9 months since I began my health journey which has helped inspire other important people in my life as well! I love them all. We amaze and inspire each other every day.

It has been 6 months since I went through the temple to receive my endowment. Something that has enlightened and strengthened my relationship with Father and my earthly family.

It has been 2 weeks since I had my interview with my Bishop to start my mission papers. ONE week since I received access to begin them.

With God all things really are possible. Daily decisions for good, though they get harder everyday, bring us closer to Him. I know this.

I am so grateful for all of my missionary friends who are preparing to go, now serving and who have returned home. I can't wait to talk with them all and just ask questions and be so excited with them!

It is such a hard, yet magnificent time to be alive. So much can happen in a year. :)


1 comment:

  1. So awesome! Isn't it crazy the things we can accomplish with our Heavenly Father?! I am so excited to see you in January!!

    ReplyDelete